Exam Prep Resources
In Health and Happiness strives to provide you with up-to-date resources on holistic nutrition, functional exercises, helpful yoga poses and exam preparation information. This section is designed to give you the tools to further research information pertaining directly to your needs.
Exam Prep References
1. American College of Sports Medicine – www.acsm.org
2. American Council on Exercise website – www.acefitness.org
3. Blakely, Dr., Taking Multiple Choice Tests. Director of Student Academic Performance and Support, Xavier University.
4. Bryant, Cedric, PH.D., FACSM, Sabrena Merrill, M.S., Daniel J. Green. ACE Personal Trainer Manual, Fifth Edition, American Council on Exercise, San Diego, CA, 2014.
5. Bryant, Cedric X. PhD., Daniel Green (editors). Ace’s Essentials of Exercise Science for Fitness Professionals. American Council on Exercise, San Diego, CA. 2010.
6. Bryant, Cedric X. PhD., Daniel Green (editors). ACE Personal Trainer Manual, Fourth Edition. American Council on Exercise, San Diego, CA. 2010.
7. Burton, Steven J., Richard R. Sudweeks, Paul F. Merrill, Bud Wood. How To Prepare Better Multiple-Choice Test Items: Guidelines for University Faculty. Brigham Young University Testing Services and The Department of Instructional Science. 1991
8. Bushman, Barbara, PhD. (senior editor). ACSM’s Resource for the Personal Trainer, 4th Ed., American College of Sports Medicine, Wolters Kluwer, Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins Health 2014.
9. Choose My Plate – www.choosemyplate.gov
10. IHRSA – www.ihrsa.org
11. NCCA – National Commission for Certifying Agencies – www.credentialingexcellence.org
12. Wikicommons – www.commons.wikimedia.org
13 Wikipedia – www.wikipedia.com