Summer weather is here and light refreshing drinks are a must! This yummy Mocktail or Cocktail is great for digestion and loaded with antioxidants. I found this on sustainable cooks who have loads of great recipes so give it try! As an added bonus, I put together a free PDF of some of my favorite summer recipes that are easy to whip up! Scroll to the bottom and click on the link.
Peach Ginger Beer Mocktail or Cocktail
Ingredients: (Serves 1)
- 4 oz. ginger beer (I use Q mixers ginger beer)
- 1 peach (skinned and cut into segments)
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- ½ fresh lime
- 10 blackberries
- In the bottom of a copper mug, mush up one-fourth of the peach using a fork or large spoon.
- Cover with ice, and pour the ginger beer over the top.
- Allow everything to sit for five minutes prior to serving.
If you prefer the peaches not be in chunks, you can either blend them quickly in a food processor or blender. To make a boozy version, add 1.5 oz of Titos vodka with the ginger beer.
Click Here For Fast, Fun and Yummy Summer Recipes